Info for Startups
Capital On Stage is a great place for founders of Internet Startups to physically meet different Venture Capitalists. No more than 200 Startup Founders and 20 Investors are invited per conference, which means you’ll have plenty of opportunity to talk to Investors in person, so forget making a long and expensive road-trip to meet investors one by one. You can meet 20 of them in just one day! Admission is based on invitation-only and inexpensive for startup founders, so make sure to apply to attend our next conference in your city.
What to Expect
- 20 unique pitch-presentations by top-tier investors who present themselves to you - the founders. Business is personal…
- 2 keynote presentations of successful entrepreneurs or other insightful talks. It's all about sharing learnings
- Learn about what VCs are really looking for in their next investment. You'll be surprised how often this differs from what their websites state
- Open Office Hours: book two 10-minute meetings with the investors of your choice
- Get the opportunity to pitch your Company in front of the entire audience - over 200 startups, investors, and few sponsors - for 30 seconds (book a Spotlight Ticket)
Who can apply?
Startup founders can apply if:
- You’re an Internet/tech startup with a scalable business (you don’t sell consulting hours)
- You’re a founder or at least own significant shares in the company
- Your business is up and running, or you’re working on launching any time soon
- You want to find out more about funding and enjoy a glass of beer as well!
Capital On Stage is an invite-only premium event. Founders need to apply to attend through our partner website DealMarket. Each event has a corresponding application page that can be found under the Events section on our site.
Once you created an account and filled in your startup data, your application lands in our database. We review every application carefully. When we are still uncertain whether to give you an invite or not, we will get in touch with you with some additional questions about you & your startup. In total, we invite a maximum of 200 startup founders per email at an average of about 30 invitations per week. In your invitation you’ll receive a unique invitation code to claim your ticket for the conference. You’ll receive all further instructions per email closer to the date of the conference. Please notice that we only allow TWO founders per company!
To give you an indication; at our first conference in Amsterdam in September 2011 we received over 550 applications from startup founders from 17 countries!
Startup Ticket Price
The Capital On Stage ticket prices vary depending on the conference location. Please check the Upcoming Events page to find an event near you.
Tickets are available first come - first served, so we recommend you purchase yours as soon as you will receive our email confirming that you have been selected to participate at Capital On Stage.
- Early Bird Founder Ticket: Get advantage of the early bird discount by applying early. (One per startup, includes 2 co-founders)
- Early Bird Co-Founder Ticket: Available only if purchased in conjunction with an Early Bird Founder ticket. (One per startup)
- Founder Ticket: Regular price ticket. (One per startup.)
- Co-Founder Ticket: Available only if purchased in conjunction with an Founder ticket. (One per startup.)
- Spotlight Pitch Upgrade: Purchase a 30 second company pitch as an additional add-on to put your company “in the spotlight”. Pitch in front of the entire audience of investors, sponsors, partners, and the other tech startup founders. (One per startup. Limited availability.)
Accommodation is not included in the ticket price. If you’re from outside the country or city we suggest you to try Airbnb.