Info for Investors
Capital On Stage brings together professional investors with selected Founders of growth-stage Internet companies seeking funding between €500k-€10m. Founders are heavily pre-screened before receiving an event invitation. Up to 20 investors per event give a five-minute presentation for up to 120 Founders.
UPCOMING: STOCKHOLM (Feb 9), ROTTERDAM (Mar 16)
- Investor Tickets are € 1.250 per fund (early bird € 995)
- This includes: Up to 2 investors per fund, hosting your own Open Office Hours with Founders, Exclusive 5-minute presentation on stage
- (We charge these fees to keep Founder tickets cheap)
- Get better leads to deal flow: have a look went on stage before you
- Attendance is limited to 150 funding-ready Founders who will all get to know you and your firm
- Meet without distraction: Founders and professional investors only, so no consultants, no marketers, no recruiters
- Meet up to 5 Corporate Partners, e.g. Deloitte, Amazon, CMS McKennna, PayPal, Transavia
- Meet 14 Founders in 1-on-1 meetings in the afternoon
All investors present on stage and are asked to deliver an unravelling five-minute presentation without slides where you briefly explain who you are, your investment strategy, the markets you invest in, and what you bring to the table to support Startups besides cash. This will give Startup Founders better insights in what kind of an investor (or fund) you are. Participating at a Capital On Stage will result in a more relevant deal flow for you since company founders will understand more about you and what you’re really looking for.